Ok I'll say it.
I am SO stinking excited for my family to come to Utah for THANKSGIVING!!!
I've been trying to keep it at the back of my mind for the past couple months so it wouldn't seem so far away, but now that I know they will be here TOMORROW, I can let myself think about it and get excited!
This will be a little different from past Thanksgivings, which have always been at Aunt Susan's house, but I am sure it will be wonderful!

This will be a little different from past Thanksgivings, which have always been at Aunt Susan's house, but I am sure it will be wonderful!

1 comment:
I am actually really sad that everyone is going to Utah for Thanksgiving because it's the first year we don't live in Utah and we are going to Portland. I have been to Thanksgiving at Susan's house and it's a blast! I'm sure it will still be fun. Hope you all have a good Thanksgiving in Utah. Cute blog by the way!
Post a Comment