
HELP! That is the only word I could think of last night, when Richard told me he wanted to be a box for Halloween. A BOX... Bless his heart. And the funny thing was, the more I resisted it, the more he got set on the idea.
Tonight we had our Ward Halloween party...and I was in charge of getting our costumes...otherwise, Richard was going as a box. Luckily, Rochelle was able to supply me with all of the cowboy and cowgirl paraphernalia a person could want, and we went as Calamity Jane and Buffalo Bill. Not all that original, but still, it was better than a box, I think.
The funny thing is, when we got there, there were 4 other people wearing boxes (no joke)! One of the wives there was wearing a box (they were a pair of dice) and I told her that Richard had wanted to go as a box...and guess what she said? "My husband wanted to just go as a box too! I don't understand it! I told him that we needed to be something more than just boxes, so that's why we're dice!" Too funny. I told her our husbands need to talk.P.S. We made a compromise - if we could go to the ward Halloween party together with costumes I chose, then he can be a box tomorrow on Halloween.
Richard has read and approved this message.
1 comment:
You guys are so cute. I think Richard and Peter would get along great, he would totally do something like that.
Post a Comment