1. It started out wonderfully - we got to sleep in today!
2. Richard and I donated blood - each setting new P.R.'s - Richard's time was 5min.9sec., and mine was 5:39. Even though Richard beat me and that means hes' really "cool," the nurse told me that I'm still in the "cool" range too. Phew!
3. We went shopping. At the mall. TOGETHER. and Richard admitted that he "didn't mind it too much" (which means he didn't necessarily like it, but he also didn't necessarily hate it either. We're making progress!)
4. We were successful in our shopping, and bought ourselves...er...each other Christmas presents!
5. I FINALLY got some cute, comfy flats to wear with my dressy pants. I don't have to wear hurty heels anymore!!! and I can finally wear my dressy clothes again (because I have these shoes)! YAY!!!
6. Richard took me to see "Christmas Around the World" - a BYU Folkdance Production. It was absolutely AMAZING! Richard and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!
7. We got Hogi Yogi milkshakes afterward (eggnog and Oreo). They were amazing!
8. We got tickets to go to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional at the Conference Center tomorrow!
9. We only have 12 more days until we go home for Winter Break!!! and 3 more days of class!!!
2 comments:
Marissa, you are just adorable, and very enthusiastic!!
I think I am most excited about the shoes! I'm glad you have some shoes that aren't going to kill your feet! The shopping story is really funny too.
Post a Comment