Marissa, are you trying to tell me something?????? I knew it, you think I'm a great dad. That makes me so happy. You are such a wonderful, beautiful, kindhearted woman. I bet you just stay up at night trying to find ways to make people smile. Well, it worked on me. I love you.
4 comments:
That was pretty good. I enjoyed it! Made me smile!
Haha, what a great video. I heard BJ laughing in the other room, and he made me come watch it.
Marissa, are you trying to tell me something??????
I knew it, you think I'm a great dad. That makes me so happy. You are such a wonderful, beautiful, kindhearted woman. I bet you just stay up at night trying to find ways to make people smile. Well, it worked on me. I love you.
I liked it--it drew me in from across the office. A movie like that with a good message is rare. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment