Wow! You cut off a lot. It's super cute! Do you like it?
Thanks! I do like it! I love it! Its so much more manageable! And I feel somewhat stylish now :)
Wow, like, I would totally buy rat poison form you now. Your like really hot or something. (seriously, you look great).
I saw your hair cut, and it's cute, as are you. You are always cute though, no matter how your hair is cut! Cute cut!
you are HOTT, honey! you've got this guy head over heels ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! You cut off a lot. It's super cute! Do you like it?
Thanks! I do like it! I love it! Its so much more manageable! And I feel somewhat stylish now :)
Wow, like, I would totally buy rat poison form you now. Your like really hot or something. (seriously, you look great).
I saw your hair cut, and it's cute, as are you. You are always cute though, no matter how your hair is cut! Cute cut!
you are HOTT, honey! you've got this guy head over heels ;)
Post a Comment