Friday, June 5, 2009

Some pictures...

So picturesque, huh? We went on a triple date with the Baertleins and the LeBarrons to this beach, and we had a blast!


What do you think is happening in this picture?
I'll tell you. Richard thought it would be funny if he dragged me into the Ocean against my will! Obviously, I didn't want to get wet. But don't worry, I still got wet.

We usually meet up for lunch at a park somewhere, before we start working for the afternoon.

One of our many team lunches, courtesy of Clark! (Dont look to close at Richard's smile, those aren't his teeth, that's his salad coming out of his mouth)
Left side: Scott, Brad, Rebecca. Right side: Matt (our supervisor), Reece, Richard, Me

2 comments:

rochelle said...

Hey it looks like you're fitting in some fun amidst all that work. Fun pictures.

Dad, Quin said...

Finally some news and stuuufff from you guys. Thanks for sharing.