Richard just spent the past weekend in Merced,CA, scouting out the area that he will be working in this upcoming summer. While it was hard for me to let him go for a couple days, I was able to fill up my "alone" time with family time! It was so nice - I just went over and babysat Gabe, then spent the night at R&BJ's. When I woke up, Rochelle and I started doing crafts - I gave our clock a makeover, and posted pictures on our new crafting blog. Check it out here! We've been having so much fun, getting together almost every week to make cool stuff. Our main objective is to come up with new ways of making classy things, spending as little money as possible (preferably none). Also, when we get enough courage, we want to branch out and try COOKING new things...yikes! Anyway, feel free to check our blog out, post comments, follow us, etc. And let me know if you have any cool ideas and want to contribute, or that you wouldn't mind us trying! :) Here's our actual blog URL: www.homesweethomebodies.blogspot.com
So, I'll just tell you a little about Richard's trip to CA (he can write more later if he wants). As much as I was bummed about him leaving me home without him, I am really glad that he went, it seemed to be a really good trip. Overall, he had really good impressions of the area, and of the managers there. They seemed to be really supportive and anxious to help the team out, which of course is very encouraging. What I'm most excited about is the fact that we'll be living within 60 or so miles of Yosemite National Park, so we'll be able to visit it a few times this summer!
p.s. so here's my plug: If you are interested, or you know of anyone who might be interested in selling pest control this summer, Richard is looking for people to be on his team. It is going to be a really good year, and Clark is an awesome company (Not to mention the awesome team leaders, Richard & Max). Let me know if you are interested, and I can give you more info!
No comments:
Post a Comment