Regardless of the fact that I am super late posting, I still want to share our fun day we had!
The day started out with me getting up early to make breakfast for Richard. We had crepes filled with strawberries, peaches, yogurt and whipped cream. D-e-l-c-i-o-u-s. Richard loved them, and I felt pretty proud of myself for making them, because 1. I got up way earlier than usual, and 2. I surprised Richard and 3. They were yummy.
The day before, I wrote down 23 reasons for Richard to be excited and happy it was his birthday on 23 sticky notes, and put them all over the bathroom mirror. He liked that, and I think it just a little thing that made his day happier.
Then we went to school, and when we were done for the day, we went to Tucano's Brazillian Grill for the first time ever! Yummmy. Did you know if you join their birthday club, you can get your dinner for freeeee?? Its true! So, Richard joined the club just in time to get his free coupon mailed to him (sweet!) and we went there with Rochelle and BJ and Gabriel. We really enjoyed having dinner with them, and having the legendary Tucano's experience.
1 comment:
I LOVE TUCANOS!!! DId you know know that that style restaurant is everywhere? there is one in san francisco and one in portland too...never been to the portland one..Tha one in san fran is called Espetus....MMMMMM!
Post a Comment