Richard has just made my whole semester.
We have been trying to take classes together each semester that are fun, and that will teach us new things that we can do together. The first year of our marriage, we took some ballroom dance classes, last year we took family history and rock climbing, and this semester we are taking beginning tennis, and...drumroll please...JOGGING!
Originally, I was just planning on taking the class by myself, but then on the night before the first class, Richard decided he was going to take it with me! I was so surprised! I had been begging him to go running with me for months and months to no avail, and had finally given up hope that he would ever be my running buddy, when he up and told me he was interested in doing it! I wasn't even planning on asking him to take the class with me! Anyway, we have been running a couple times a week together (ever since the semester started), and it has just been a dream. He has even told me that he is starting to like it. HE'S STARTING TO LIKE IT!!!! There have even been a few times where I haven't wanted to go running, but he has motivated me to go and do it anyway...I'm so amazingly proud of him!
I LOVE having my husband as my running buddy, he makes me so happy! :D
3 comments:
you guys are so funny!!!!! glad you two motivate each other!
You're so lucky you and your husband go to the same school!
Thats awesome! I am glad you two can share you interest with each other, and work to do your hobbies together.
Post a Comment