Friday, February 4, 2011

I kind of like...

Mika.

Have you heard of him? I just discovered him on Pandora today, and although he has a pretty quirky style, I kind of like it...

I've been listening to this song all day:





What do you think?

4 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Looooooove him! I went to his concert in Utah a couple of years ago and I was expecting some little short dude because his voice is so high, but he's like a giant! He is so tall. Glad you found him. I love the song Happy Ending.

Jessica and Trent said...

You silly girl! I discovered Mika freshman year, when we were roommates..haha. This song was pretty popular then :) Hope you're doing so great! Miss you!

Anna said...

i think i've heard that before. i like him, he is a little different but in a good way. hahah i can just see you watching that over and over again hahaha
love you!

Unknown said...

Im with Jess lol I listened to this freshman year. and I still rock out to it. But I had yet to see the music video.. so thank you for posting that. lol.. Jess I guess we are bad music friends.. we should have introduced to this song. lol.