Friday, January 28, 2011

LOVE This man!

I have such an amazing husband. Not only is he handsome, but he is fun, funny, kind and thoughtful.
Yesterday I came home from my internship for lunch, and he had gotten lunch ready for me - it was even heated up and waiting in the microwave. Then, he had put together a "productivity care package" just for me! He just cracks me up - it was a grocery bag that was full of envelopes, stamps and letters that had to be folded up, assembled and mailed out. I kept forgetting about doing it, and then not having enough work on it when I remembered, so I really appreciated that.

He had gotten all of that prepared for me before he had left for class, so it was all waiting there for me. I was so impressed. :)

Then, he let me convince him to go shoe shopping with me (even if it was online).

And then on top of all of that, he suggested that we go and work out together. First time this semester! That made me really happy.

I love these simple things that he does with/for me.

No comments: