16 weeks pregnant!
In the past couple of weeks, I have been feeling great! I have much more energy than I did during 1st trimester, and I have had more of an appetite. We went in for my 16 week prenatal appointment on Friday, and heard Baby's heartbeat again (still a wonderful sound!). Everything seems to be going well! We also found out that we can find out our baby's gender on Wednesday! Its so crazy to me that we can find out this early! We are super excited and can't wait! We want to know though.... what do you think it will be? Cast your vote on the poll to the right! :) And just for fun, we are willing to hear any name suggestions (no promises though).
Below are a couple pictures of what we did this weekend, just to take advantage of my renewed energy.... We hiked to the top of Y mountain! I am SUPER sore from climbing up that mountain... for anyone who has done it you know why - It is pretty much a steady incline the entire way! It was soo hard! But we had fun, and are glad we did it.

2 comments:
Tayler guesses girl, I guess boy :)
definitely a boy.
Post a Comment