Sunday, May 6, 2012

Week 14!



Its so weird to see the changes in my body since last week! Although I don't feel like baby has grown a ton, I can see that he or she has!  That makes me so happy.  My pants have gotten tighter in the past week, and I'm getting more uncomfortable in my normal clothes.  I can't wait to get through this awkward/chubby stage, and actually look pregnant.  Oh, yeah.  We are pretty sure that baby is a girl...but we won't find out for another month or so.

 I have been trying really hard to stay active during my pregnancy, and Richard has been helping me a lot to reach that goal - I went running three times this week, and Richard ran with me two of those times.  We've also been walking a lot - the path that goes behind BYU campus is GORGEOUS.  Every time we walk on it, it gets more and more beautiful and green and flowered.  We love it!  I'm still feeling pretty good, still tired, but happy!

No comments: