Sunday, August 23, 2009
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Well, I can't believe it, Richard and I have been married a year now. And what a blissful year it has been! Words really can't express the love that I feel and the gratitude that I have for such a wonderful man in my life. I am grateful for the change and growth (for the better, of course) that we have experienced over the past year, and I am excited for the change and growth that we will continue to experience together for the rest of forever. Well, I'll stop being all mushy, but I'm just happy that I have an amazing husband, and that I lucked out and got my dream man! :) I Love you Honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Many Many Many more years to come!!!
So sweet! Happy belated anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had a great one.
Post a Comment