After that, we went to an amazing Greek restaurant - Aristo's.

We got a gift certificate a few months ago there, and we were glad we did! I have never had Greek food before, but let me tell you....A-MAZING. The overall atmosphere was really nice and relaxed.
Our appetizer: Tzatziki and Pita bread... mmmm...
Our appetizer: Tzatziki and Pita bread... mmmm...
My dish and Richard's dish...I can't even try to remember what they were called...Mine was breaded chicken stuffed with spinach, on top of rice pilaf with a creamy mushroom spinach sauce.
Richards was Beef marinaded in olive oil with spices and good stuff, with fried potatoes and a salad.
(I should write menus, huh)
We had fun, and it was nice to get out of Provo and do something different!Oh...and I can't forget..
yesterday, we had a pilgrims and Indians dinner to kick off Thanksgiving, at my old roommate Kel (and Ron)'s apartment. Max and Rebecca came too.
We all came as indians..I guess we must have scared off all the pilgrims.Oh, except Max and Rebecca were Greek Gods...I don't know.

1 comment:
haha very cool sounds like you guys had lots of fun
Post a Comment