Sunday, November 8, 2009

I am grateful...

I have decided that I really need to spend more time thinking about what I am grateful for. I tend to get caught up in the areas that I want to improve on, but I don't focus on the blessings that I already have, as often as I should. I have a goal to keep track regularly, of the things that I am thankful for, or the blessings that I experience.

With that, I am going to start on my new goal by saying that today, I am grateful for my wonderful husband. I am thankful for the person that he is - his kind and gentle temperament and his fun and easy-going personality. I look back at the past 15 months of marriage, and I'm just so grateful for all of the growth, and for all the happiness that I have experienced as a result. I'm thankful that Richard helps me to step back and look at difficult situations from a more eternal perspective, and that he is willing to listen and help me through each thing that I encounter. He is my best friend, and I love him so much!


1 comment:

rochelle said...

Awwww. By the way, I like your blog design and the new picture you have up at the top.