I am in a class this semester called "Technology and Health Promotion" and in it, our semester project is to create a blog about a health topic that will be useful to the general public. I chose to focus my blog on Womens' Health. I am interested in what your main concerns are about womens' health, and the things you would be most interested in learning about, on a website. If you would please vote on the side, and let me know what you would most like to learn about, and also comment on this post if you have any other ideas that I could write about, your help would be so greatly appreciated!
Feel free to check out the blog, it will be a work in progress, but with your input, I will be putting up some (hopefully) helpful info and tips on there! everywomanshealth.wordpress.com
Thanks in advance for helping me out! (Guys, your votes and ideas would be wonderful, too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment