Saturday, July 2, 2011

I LOVE Uganda!!!

Oh man! Where do I begin?? Things have been amazing here and I am having a blast! We just finished our business seminar about an hour ago! It was so much fun! Yesterday we had 55 people come and today we taught 75 youth! Both days were a blast as we taught them basic business skills, goal-setting, planning, etc. The participants were really into the seminars and we were pleasantly surprised to receive much more participation than we had originally anticipated.

Here are some more highlights of the week:
- Getting caught in a torrential downpour and riding the boda boda through it we were soaked to the skin 5 minutes later
- Eating Mercy's delicious African food every night
- Getting everything set up to start my Ultimate Club in the Namatala slum on Monday

My time is running short, but I will post later! Life is amazing here!!

No comments: