I'm 31 weeks now, and am only 2 months away from my due date! I can hardly believe it! Baby has been soo busy lately. I would LOVE to see what she is doing all day, it seems like she is constantly moving!
I posted this on my facebook, but this week, I was sitting in a training, and baby was all over the place! I tried to cover up all the movement by putting my hands on top of my stomach, but afterwards, this lady was like, "Is that baby just going crazy inside of you?" and then she told me that she had seen my stomach moving a ton during the training! Hahaha.... kind of embarrassing, and sooo weird! But I love it, I love knowing that she is an active baby, and somehow the constant movement is comforting to me.
I'm starting to bump into things more with my tummy, and realizing that I can't get through narrow spaces anymore.. Oh, and also... I have started growing out of my early maternity clothes! Now THAT is weird! and I'm able to wear things that I thought I'd never be big enough to fit in. Pretty crazy.
In other news, Richard and I had our 4 year anniversary on August 22! I can hardly believe we've been married that long! It has been the most wonderful and happy 4 years of my life. I love that man so much! We have really grown a lot together, and I love looking back at how we have changed since we were first married. We have been through so many great experiences together already, and I am so grateful to know that I will always have him by my side through future experiences.
Richard totally surprised me this year with our anniversary date. I had absolutely NO idea what his plans were, other than we were going to go somewhere overnight. We ended up going to Vegas! I still have to laugh when I think about that - it was so unexpected! Richard was really proud of himself though, for surprising me to the extent that he did. And I was super impressed!
He picked me up after work, and had packed my suitcase, brought me dinner, and everything. He told me to prepare myself for a drive anywhere between 2 and 12 hours. He really wasn't going to tell me where we were going until it was obvious we weren't going anywhere I had been expecting. He finally told me where we were going around the time we were passing through Cedar City! I could not stop laughing because I was so surprised and excited.
Richard got a great deal on a nice hotel room, and we stayed there for 2 nights. Sadly, it rained all day on our anniversary, so we weren't able to walk around the strip as much as we would have liked, but we did get to see the Venetian, Palazzo, and the Bellagio. It was kind of fun to walk around all the ritzy shops and imagine what it would be like to spend $3,000 on a single pair of shoes (that's more than we spent on our car!)
Our hotel had a nice theater inside, and so we got to see the new Batman movie. Oh, and of course, we tried out the buffet at our hotel, which had really good food! You know what they say... when you go to Vegas, you gotta try out the buffet!
We played a game where we tried to find the two worst looking foods, and the two best looking foods, and then try them all. We did pretty well at finding some nasty-looking and tasting foods...
![]() | |
| Richard's gross foods |
![]() |
| One of my gross foods |
![]() |
| The view from our room |
![]() |
| Gondola rides inside the Venetian hotel! |
These sandals were cute... but kinda pricey!
![]() |
| Really interesting suit outfit in a high-end store... |
![]() |
| Fountains at the Bellagio |








2 comments:
ahhh! you are just the cutest pregnant person ever! and kudos to you for braving vegas while 31 weeks pregnant. :)
what a fun trip! also, how long were you in portland? next time we should have lunch or something!
Post a Comment