I have been worrying about my height for the past month.
Over the Christmas break, a lady (one of the Patterson family friends) came up to me and told me that she was 4'9" and wanted to measure to see if she was the same height as me. I should have known better, but I figured, I would just be polite and just go along with it, feeling confident in my 4'11" stature.
bad news: after measuring, we found out that she was slightly taller than me. I was crushed!
Ever since then, I'm not gonna lie, I've been slightly down about my height...(heh, get it?) But I finally worked up the courage to find out the truth for myself and....
good news: I measured myself at the health department, and I was actually 4'11.5"!!!! That's a HALF INCH more than I had originally thought! And, it's the health department, so they have to be accurate...don't question it!
I'll take 4'11.5"!
4 comments:
that is awesome. I would be so excited to hear that news too!
congrats on being 4'11.5"!!
This is such a cute post! You are just as tall as you need to be- an unique! Congrats on the extra 1/2 inch!
Your so stinkin' cute! AND, I cannot believe you are going to africa!!!! that is amazing!
I totally understand! Apparently I've been shrinking: at my last two dr. appointments I measured 4'10" an 4'9". But I swear I'm the same height as you. I want to measure myself now to make sure!
Post a Comment