Saturday, January 15, 2011

My New Shop!

Recently, I decided to try my hand making and selling some crocheted accessories online. It has turned out to be a lot of fun for me! I have been making crocheted headband/ear warmers mostly, (and more recently scarves) and doing it in my free time. Here are some of the things I have been making:









Come by for a visit! http://www.etsy.com/shop/homesweethomebodies

Also, I am trying to get my shop some publicity, so if you feel comfortable sharing my link with people you know, whether it be on facebook, twitter or email or by word of mouth, I would greatly appreciate it!

And, just to say thank you, here is a 15% off coupon code that you are welcome to use on anything in my shop (whether you promote it or not): RM15OFF

2 comments:

amanda said...

Hey ! I love the scarves. Maybe you'll have to email me some inspiration! :) way cute.

Megan said...

I love these!! That's so awesome that you are doing your own shop. I will have to look at it! maybe hint to Adam for a Valentine's day gift... :)