
For the past 48 hours, my life has been absolutely crazy. Mostly due to the fact that I have had this 7-page paper for anthropology hanging over my head, and I've been absolutely dreading it. I have never successfully written a paper that long - Usually I get so overwhelmed by it that I either:
a. don't do it,
b. turn it in late, or
c. work on it until I run out of time, and then it is usually shorter than is required.
Anyway, today I just want to announce that:
a. I actually wrote the paper,
b. I turned it in on time, and
c. I wrote ALL 7 pages of that paper!
I'm pretty sure that Richard played a huge part in my success - if he hadn't been sitting next to me, encouraging me, I think it would have been even harder.
Anyhow, I am extremely proud of myself, and extremely drained...(4 hours of sleep will do that to you)
Now, I just have a midterm and one more paper to write, and I'll be done with the craziness of this week!
2 comments:
Marissa,
Your blog was music to my ears. I knew you had it in you to get that monstrous paper done! Richard, thank you for your sweet influence on Marissa. It's amazing what a positive influence marriage can have on school! Regardless of the grade you get on that paper, you accomplished several very significant things that you outlined so well in your post. I'm proud of you.
yay! good job marissa. :D
Post a Comment