Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MMMMmmm...cookie recipe


The other day I made some pretty darn good cookies (per Richard's request for snickerdoodles) and after tasting one, Rochelle suggested I start putting recipes on here that are recommendable. So, here goes (credit goes to Betty Crocker):


Stir-n'-Drop Sugar Cookies

3/4cup sugar
2/3cup vegetable oil
2teaspoons baking powder
2teaspoons vanilla
1/2teaspoon salt
2eggs
2cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour

Additional sugar, if desired


1.Heat oven to 400ºF. In large bowl, mix 3/4 cup sugar, the oil, baking powder, vanilla, salt and eggs with spoon. Stir in flour.
2.Drop dough by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Press bottom of glass onto dough to grease, then dip into additional sugar; press on balls until 1/4-inch thickness. Dip bottom of glass onto a wet paper towel, then dip into dry gelatin; press onto dough. Repeat until desired color appears.
3.Bake 8 to 10 minutes until light brown. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.


ENJOY!

1 comment:

rochelle said...

mmmm, thanks for posting. I enjoyed eating one at your house. keep posting good recipes you find, k?